ARi has designed an oil consumption meter to increase the accuracy of oil loss measurement while enhancing ease of use and adaptability to a variety of engine models & sizes, with both historical and real-time monitoring of oil level through a unique I/O interface. ARiOUS’s mobility and adjustability of the mechanical design ensures accurate results across diverse engines and settings.
Where did the oil go?
Designed an oil consumption meter to increase the accuracy of oil loss measurement
- Oil sump capacity is large, and oil is consumed very fast
- ‘Before and After’ and ‘Scale Cart’ principles are unrealistic and too time consuming
- Develop a unit that provided the accuracy that engine developers need and an easy setup and calibration process for test technicians to produce consistent results.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- Responsive oil changes with filtering from environmental fluctuations
- Accurate and reliable sensing
- Real-time processing with temperature compensation