Test System – Transmission Controller & Electronics
- To develop a Bench-Level Test System for transmission controllers and electronics in Defense Sector.
- To simulate the signals of power pack sensors, which are used to evaluate the functionality of various control cards.
- To come up with a rugged rack arrangement that could accommodate various test equipment.
- The customer had a challenge to precisely simulate the signals that require a robust control system and to integrate various control cards.
- Control cards should be integrated with rugged MIL grade connectors and a braided harness.
- Designed and developed a simulation box which can fit all control equipment like Switches, LEDS, Potentiometers, Power Sockets, USB Connectors, Signal Sockets, etc.
- According to the sensor card connection terminal, MIL-grade circular connectors are chosen, which are used to integrate the simulation box and various sensor cards.
- Mechanical Rack is designed and manufactured to accommodate various test equipment like Function Generators, Programmable Power Supplies, Digital Multimeters, and Oscilloscopes. Sensor cards are placed inside the rack and integrated with the cable harness.
- Junction Box/Breakout Box is designed and developed as a standalone test system that can be integrated with sensor cards for testing and debugging.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- A control box was developed that can be used to test and simulate various signals with CAN and USB communication.
- Manufactured Racks that can be utilised as a complete test system setup, which can occupy several test equipments.
- A breakout box with rugged connectors and banana sockets can be used for signal testing and debugging.