ARi assisted in providing a storefront to each distributor where customers can browse products, products prices, and manage their accounts.
Salesforce B2B – Commerce platform
Provide a storefront to each distributor where customers can browse products, products prices, and manage their accounts.
- Third party was maintaining the products and the product’s pricelists.
- Increase effective engagement between distributor and customer.
- Distributors were shown the non-value add data.
- Multiple currencies and content in different languages were not supported.
- Each distributor is provided a Storefront (Community Cloud) supporting content in multiple languages and product pricelists in multiple currencies.
- Integration between Salesforce and ERP Warehouse is established to direct the orders of the end customers.
- API calls are developed between Salesforce and distributor’s external systems to check the stock availability.
- Distributors can define and manage their sales team. Sales team can interact seamlessly with the end customer with the actual sales.
- Application enforced the GDPR compliance in the storefront for data protection.
- Distributors are provided with site usage reports.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- Distributor’s storefront displayed in multiple regions around the world delivering a localized buyer experience.
- Increased customer engagement by delivering experiences that are personalized and consistently connected in almost real time.
- Distributor can author Price List for each supported currency.
- Customers can view the products at the prices they are entitled to receive.
- Distributors are provided with a framework to load the Price Lists from external sources and load discounts for end customers.
- Each distributor is provided with the usage (products, site) reports.