ARi developed a GUI tool for dealers and service technicians to allow them to remotely connect, monitor and diagnose the machines.
GUI Tool Devt- Realtime Monitoring & Diagnostics
- Customer has an IOT platform to remotely monitor the machine information and run some analytics on the machine data captured. The current frequency of the data transmission is about 20secs.
- A GUI tool for dealers and service technicians to allow them to remotely connect, monitor and diagnose the machines.
- GUI for well representation of data points and diagnostic codes.
- Diagnostics Menu – allows the ability to monitor display panel operation, drive and workgroup functions, attachment controls, temperatures, pressures, controls, panels, buttons, and indicators.
Service technicians would like to remotely connect to the machines for debugging the customer issues.
ARi developed the remote diagnostics monitor tool for dealers and service technicians to allow them to remotely connect, monitor and diagnose the machines along with the following features-
- Two level of authentication. one for Dealer and one for service technician.
- Realtime Diag mode (Burst mode) enabled by service technician. Then the data stream rate should be changed from 20min to ~1s (as fast as it can).
- A segregation of basic information and advanced datapoints.
- Snapshot data can be captured/populated during the fault code.
- X-Y graph plotting for couple of datapoints for analysis purpose.
- Will fall back to normal mode (20min) when Realtime Diag mode is disabled.
ARi’s Value Proposition
Team proposed X-Y datapoint plotting and burst mode concept.