ARI developmed testing of Hardware Abstraction Layer Components for different ECUs based on different Micro Controller.
Platform Software Devt – HAL Libraries
- Development and testing of Hardware Abstraction Layer Components for different ECUs based on different Micro Controllers.
- Provide libraries that are used by applications to read inputs (analog, pulse, switch, pwm) and drive outputs like fuel injectors & Solenoids using PWM & Frequency signals.
Application-specific implementation and testing of drivers meeting timing precision constraints.
- ARI developed driver-specific APIs (Application Program Interface) independent of ECU Hardware.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- HAL allows code to be reused and effective in terms of cost and time as code can be easily migrated.
- The developer does not have to pay attention to common details when the same controller is used for different platforms.