Material Handling-Conveyor Systems
- Efficient movement of acid batteries from multiple stations to the storage area.
- Effective design of conveyor lines considering the space constraints at the plant floor area.
- Auto diversion and collision-free loading of various battery SKUs at the production line.
- To save energy, idle sub-conveyor lines should be turned off automatically.
- Safety Issue: Manual handling of Acid Batteries
- Low productivity and efficiency
- Manpower fatigue
- Designed and deployed a smart conveyor system.
- Use of rugged conveyor belts to ensure smooth operations in harsh environments.
- Operate in manual or automatic mode.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- Handle the movement of material for 10 meters within 60 seconds.
- Automation saves 100% of the cost of manual/labor work.
- Improved production planning, safety & throughput.
- Reduced operating costs and product damage.