Logistics Solution-Bins-Material Handling
- Automation of bin loading from the end of line directly into the truck enables the timely movement of bins from one plant to another.
- Stack of five bins to be loaded in four horizontal bays over the length of the trailer.
- Loading and unloading activity is to be carried out automatically in both outward and inward directions.
- Low efficiency: manual loading and unloading of bins.
- Material handling issues
- Lack of safety
- Design, development, and manufacturing of an Automated Truck Loading Solution (ATLS)
- Wired and wireless control
- Modular system
- Online weighing and tracking system
- Integration with MES/ERP
ARi’s Value Proposition
- Loading and unloading within 2 minutes for a 7 to10-meter long truck or trailer container.
- There is no waiting time.
- Automation saves 80-100% of the cost of manual/labor work.
- Improved Safety.
- Minimizes truck waiting time.