Logistics Solution-Pallet-Material Handling
- Automation of loading pallets of heavy weights directly from the end of the line to trucks or trailers for easy shipping.
- Loading and unloading activity is to be carried out automatically in both outward and inward areas.
- Manual loading and unloading of material inside the trailer.
- Material handling issues.
- Lack of safety due to the heavy payload.
- Time-consuming procedure.
- Need for additional manpower and equipment.
- Design, development, and manufacturing of an Automated Truck Loading Solution.
- Wired and wireless control.
- Modular system.
- Online weighing and tracking system.
- Integration with MES/ERP.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- Loading and unloading within 2 minutes for a 7 to 10-meter-long truck or trailer container.
- There is no waiting time.
- 80–100% cost savings by automation over manual or labor work.
- Improved Safety.
- Minimises truck waiting time.