- Propose multiple lifting solutions for the lifting and handling of the Front Idler in the Hydraulic Excavator Line Assembly.
- Design and manufacture the Lifting Tackle.
- Ensure the lifting axis is aligned with the centre of gravity.
- Achieve a positive locking of the component.
- Positive locking of the component is ensured by using the component’s own weight as a locking element in the design.
- Provided a link connecting rod mechanism to adjust to the slight variation in the centre of gravity point.
- Non-metallic material is used at contact surfaces to avoid any damage to the painted surface of the component.
- Certifying the lifting tackle through FEA analysis.
ARi’s Value Proposition
The operator’s efforts and time in engaging and disengaging the lifting tackle from the component were reduced considerably.