ARi application regression testing team worked on T4 product lines in Commercial & Machine engine applications.
HIL Testing or Regression Testing
The application regression testing team primarily worked on T4 product lines in Commercial & Machine engine applications including validations of the flash files built by the software developers. Apart from the validations, they also worked on automation, test plan updates, test plan creations & process improvements.
- Availability & Visibility of the test inputs are very short.
- dSPACE HIL Test Benches set-up for various Engines application programs.
- Automations of Manual testing case using Python and Crizzle scripting.
- Emission standards Tier 4i and 4f programs.
- Good knowledge in Engine applications features for different machines like Articulated Truck, Hydraulic Excavators, Off Highway Trucks & Mortor Grader.
- Expertise in Test Plans Development.
- Manual & Automation Testing using the Python, CRIZZLE scripting.
- Test Tools like dSpace, Canalyzer and Canape, Canoe. & Client specific tools
- Supporting Tier 4i, Tier 4f programs.
ARi’s Value Proposition
- ARi was taken complete ownership of EART from activity Estimations, Planning, task allocations & delivery of test artefacts.
- ARi team was formed at Offsite & nominated Onsite coordinator on dSPACE Bench setup, test inputs and technical clarification.
- When the Validations inputs are not available, the ARi Team was involved in the test automation activities as per backlogs mentioned in the Target tool.
- Reusability of the Test plans/cases / Test Scripts for various Machines Engines applications.