ARi was approached to match Line Production Vs Line Capacity, identify bottlenecks in the Engine Assembly Line and simulate both existing model and new model.
Engine Assembly Line Optimization
- Unable to match Line Production Vs Line Capacity.
- Identify bottlenecks in the Engine Assembly Line.
- Simulate both Existing model and new model.
- Provide solutions to eliminate bottlenecks.
- Line Capacity – 140 Engines per shift.
- Currently production 75 Engines per shift.
- No visibility on number of resources and machine/ space utilizations.
- Identified Stations above TAKT (Above 3 mins 25 Seconds).
- Balanced Cycle time and Operator time in each station under TAKT.
ARi’s Value Proposition
Production increase to meet line capacity at different scenarios, Bottlenecks eliminated to achieve 140 Engines per shift.